Signs of Foundation Failure:
- Windows and doors are sticking, hard to open
- There are large gaps in window and door frames
- Interior plaster walls are cracking
- Multiple nail pops are appearing in ceilings and walls
- Walls are beginning to lean noticeably
- Window and/or door trim are developing spaces
- Floors are starting to settle and become uneven
- Chimneys are tilting or leaning
- Foundations are sinking
- Cracks can be seen in foundations or basement walls
Grip-Tite Push Pier System® Helps you avoid further serious, costly damage to your home!
For over 70 years Grip-Tite Manufacturing has been recognized as one of the world's leading authorities in earth anchoring technology. Now Grip-Tite brings their expertise to bear on the problems of settling foundations, providing the sophisticated engineering and cost-effective solutions you've come to expect, and proving once again that Grip-Tite is your answer to all residental-commerical-industrial foundation problems
How The Grip-Tite Push Pier System® Works!
First we attach a series of Grip-Tite Push Pier brackets made of heavy, industrial-strength steel to the footing of your home.
High-pressure equipment is then used to hydraulically drive rugged, steel piers down to solid bedrock or equal load-bearing strata. This reinforcement is done below ground—nothing is exposed.
Each pier is individually anchored and tested to meet load-bearing specifications.
Finally the weight of your home is carefully transferred from unstable soil to rock-solid piers. Your home or commercial building is secure with the pier system permanently in place and hidden from view.
Other benefits of the Grip-Tite Push Pier System®
- No heavy equipment needed in most cases
- No waiting weeks (28 days) for concrete to dry. The Grip-Tite Push Pier System can be installed in as little as 2 days
- Can be installed in limited-access areas
- Faster and lower cost than old-fashioned methods
- Can be installed year-round